If you want to use the Pointclickcare CAN app on your mobile device, you can find the app on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. The Point of Care app is easy for Android and iOS users.
LTPAC and senior housing software company PointClickCare has launched a new mobile app called PointClickCare Companion for its long-term and aftercare (LTPAC) software. The new mobile app leverages the powerful design capabilities of iOS to change the way savvy healthcare providers track and manage the delivery and documentation of care, drugs, and billing.
Point of Care Application Login
- First, go to the official Point of Care (POC) page.
- You will see a purple login button in the upper right corner when entering the page. Click on it.
- Also, enter your access data, such as username and password.
- Enter your username in the first field.
- Enter your password associated with your account in the second field.
- Finally, click on the connect button.
With PointClickCare Companion, caregivers can easily log in and document patients in a mobile format that is easy to use to deliver significant benefits without interfering with their interaction, and enables senior communities to achieve many important goals.
- Improved Resident Experience – With instant access to their iOS mobile device information, caregivers can document tasks faster.
- Better Financial Health – Aging communities can quickly identify, record, provide and charge for additional services, as well as justify charging for additional services (planned and unplanned) with accurate documentation.
- Advanced Talent Retention – Companion’s easy-to-use tools allow employees to manage their day, streamlining the medication distribution and documentation process with intuitive workflows. Caregivers can spend more time caring for the patient and less time doing administrative tasks.
- Users can use the Companion’s quick unlock PIN code to log in during shifts if they have locked the device. You can use PointClickCare Companion on any Apple iOS device, including iPhones and iPads.